Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Games for the week of Nov. 6th

Hello everyone!

Its been awhile since a post has been made here, so I figured that I would give this wonderful site some love. The games for the week of Nov. 6th will be Thursday at 5pm under the lights on the intramural fields, and on Sunday at 4pm on the rugby fields!

I encourage everyone to come out and have some ultimate fun! Even if you haven't come to any games, that's no problem. Just come check us out! We play all year-round, so we have fun regardless of the weather. Rain and snow are not seen as a hassle, but more of an element of surprise that adds more fun to the games.

If you aren't familiar with the rules and have never played before, don't let that hold you back from playing. We all want to see you on the fields having some fun!

Have a good week everyone : )

- Derek
President

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home